Blizzards upcoming MOBA has hit it’s final phase of alpha testing and is back online with a host of changes and features. The bad news for those of you lucky enough to have your hands on the game already is that all player progress to date has been wiped and real cash money spent refunded as part of the update. The good news that this is the last time they plan on doing this so everything you do from here on out should stick around; hooray!
Before we get on with the changes lets have a sneak peak at Heroes of the Storm in action:
Pretty slick huh? OK now on to what is new in this release:
– Diablo III Pre-Order Bonus Valla, the Demon Hunter, is now unlocked
– All Players Have Been Moved to Their Home Battle.net Region
– The friends list now syncs with your Battle.net one
– New heroes – Anub’arak and Azmodan are added to the roster
– New skins and mounts
– Custom games, Observer UI, and Replay System have been added
Can this compete with DotA2 and League of Legends or is it too late to the party?