Activision have released more details on the upcoming Wii U version of The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition.
The Wii U version of the game will release on 8th March and really does live up to the ‘Ultimate Edition’ name. It will include four bonus DLC packs for the first time on disc and unique Wii U gameplay elements.
The DLC in the pack includes…
- Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan ‘The Man’s’ latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward.
- Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr Connors’ terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards.
- Rhino Challenge - Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
- Oscorp Search & Destroy Pack - Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game call phone.
- New suits, including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Raimi trilogy.
The unique Wii U features also turn the GamePad into the Oscorp OsPhone which can access Spidey’s in-game cell phone to accept new challenges, navigate the city and manage upgrades. The game will also support 0ff-TV play.
It sounds pretty stacked, right? We look forward to checking it out in a few weeks.