ARMS is one of the best supported games on Switch right now and today’s 5.2 update adds even more.
While many suspected 5.0 was the last content update for the game, players who grab ARMS 5.2 can get Big Time ARMS added in the Party Crash Mode. These can be selected in regular battle as well in case you want to experiment. The feature can be used in Versus Fight, however, they cannot be used in online battles.
Before starting a battle when selecting ARMS, this can be toggled with the Y button.
In addition, there have been 15 new images added to Gallery as well as some additions, fixes and adjustments added below.
- Added 15 new images to Gallery.
- Fixed issue where fighters with super armor would not have their ARMS disabled by electric attacks during a rush attack.
- Fixed issue where a noise would repeatedly play if communication was lost while Dr. Coyle had her extra ARMS out.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
- Springton – Movement during super charge greatly increased. He’s a bit heavier now, though, so movement speed for normal jumps has decreased.
- Lola Pop – Increased Movement Speed when jumping
- Misango – Rush Gauge now fills at rate equal to other fighters during normal times. Also made somewhat less difficult for rush gauge to fill when blue or red.
- Byte & Barq – When jumping while on top of Barq, fixed an issue where shockwave could be seen emanating from Byte as well. Also fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the switch on Barq’s head would stay pushed in.
- Dr Coyle – Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, extra ARMS would appear while firing ARMS.
- Nade – Fixed issue where self-destruct could occur during rush.
- Bubb – Increased charge attack speed
- Parasole – Increased rush attack speed
- Glusher Blorb – Decreased time from drop until collection
- Skully – Increased rush damage
- Lokjaw – Increased retraction speed
- Clapback – Decreased retraction speed and decreased time until automatic retraction after placement
- Popper – Decreased extension and retraction speed
- Chakram – Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks