A large Living World and Bug-Fixing update has gone live for Guild Wars 2.
This update is small, but fixes bugs with the Aetherblade Retreat, as well as general World polish and a WvW issue.
- Fixed a bug in how Investigator Kiel operates as she ascends the tunnel to Rogue’s Landing which was preventing players to progress to the final boss fight with Mai and Horrik.
- Corrected a safeguard in the final boss fight that erroneously revived players inside Rogue’s Landing instead of at the chosen waypoint.
BUG-FIXING, BALANCE, WORLD POLISH
- Jump Shot: Fixed a bug with the animation when the Rifled Barrel trait is equipped.
- Smoke Screen: Fixed a bug causing an infinite smoke combo field when it does not hit an enemy.
- Ether Clone: Fixed a bug causing this ability to generate two clones in a WvW or PvP map.
- Removed erroneous message about removed content that would appear when you level up.
- WvW traps have been re-enabled.