Activision have now listed patch notes for the Wii U version of the game on their forums.
The full list is included below and will fix many of the issues people have complained about since launch.
Wii U Specific Issues Addressed/Features
- Home Button Menu is now available in Multiplayer and Zombies when not in-game
- Send text messages from the lobby and friend list menus
Wii Remote Changes
- Improved presets
- Buffed aim assist
Wii Remote Bug Fixes
- Jittery movement
- Unable to turn when crouched/prone with a scoped weapon on Wii Remote
- Hybrid optic attachment stopped working after ADS on Wii Remote
- Guardian and Turret unmovable when weapon pickup option is set to inventory button
- Reticle disappearing during EMP
- Hunter Killer Drone does not fire in reticle direction
- Crash in Strike Force tutorial
- Lodestar score streak is hard to control (it now uses the control stick)
Were any of these affecting you? Do you play Black Ops 2 on Wii U?