David Cage’s original classic is coming back to Steam on January 29th.
The uncut version of the game has been remastered and will feature scenes not in the original NA release. It will be a PC, Linux and Mac only download and will cost $9.99.
A mobile version also seems to be in the works.
Here’s a breakdown of everything we know about Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- Interactive Drama – An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game’s mysterious noir narrative.
- Extensive Replayability – With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
- Multiple Characters – Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
- Cinematic Score – Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
- Uncut version of the game – Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game’s original scenes, uncensored and uncut.