A new patch has gone live for Rocket League ahead of the games’ launch on Nintendo Switch this Tuesday.
There is some improved performance as well as additional servers in Japan, revised audio effects, and new Batmobile goal explosions.
The full patch notes can be seen below.
- Improved performance when High Quality Shaders are disabled on the following maps:
- Aquadome, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Urban Central
- Improved CPU performance in online play when receiving physics corrections from the game server
- The in-game PsyNet Party invite window now sorts friends alphabetically.
- New server region added in South Africa (SAF)
- New server region hosted in Singapore (ASM)
- ASC servers are now hosted in Taiwan
- Added more servers in Japan
Revised certain sounds (Impacts, Wheel Effects, Car Jumping/Dodging) for local vs. non-local players to improve clarity and readability.
- The Playlists / Find Match UI should load much more quickly than before
- Competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match
- Replays from Urban Central that were captured before the Autumn Update will no longer cause the game to crash
- Duplicate boost pads on Champion’s Field are no longer visible when using certain video settings
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on Core 707 on all platforms
- ‘Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ‘Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
- Current owners: The new Goal Explosion will be added automatically to your Garage
- ‘NVIDIA GeForce’ Community Flag has been updated and renamed
- ‘NVIDIA SHIELD’ Community Flag has been added
- ‘The Game Awards’ Community Flag has been updated