Square Enix have stealthily followed the recent micro-transaction trend and added a bunch to the Steam version of Tomb Raider.
Many major games in 2013 have received these little micro-transactions that allow gamers to boost. Dead Space 3. Gears Judgment. Now Tomb Raider.
Check out this list…
- Animal Instinct (The Animal Instinct upgrade can be purchased early)
- Headshot Reticule (This lets Lara use her weapons more accurately)
- Agility Skill (Let’s Lara Jump higher and recover from bigger falls)
- Pistol Burst (Three bullets at one time makes for more effective killing)
- Pistol Silencer (Makes for better stealth killing)
Something tells me this won’t be the end of these micro-transactions either.
All of them are available on Steam for just £0.59p each.
Update: These are also available on Xbox 360 for 80MSP each. Thanks Ben Gray!
Check them all out here in full