Ratchet & Clank are set to get a big software update shortly for their latest adventure.
Full Frontal Assault will be receiving the 1.04 in some territories very soon.
Here’s the details..
- Coordinates for Planet Kerwan have been added, enjoy facing off against other players in the classic Ratchet & Clank city of Metropolis.
- GrummelNet has modified several weapons and defenses in response to user feedback.
- The Warmonger’s rockets have been reduced from five to three.
- Turrets purchased at your base have been reinforced slightly.
- The Melee Perk had its damage increased slightly.
- Thundersmacks are no longer as resilient against attacks.
- Cadets can now only carry two Dopplebangers at the start of a match.
- Dopplebangers are now more susceptible to damage.
- The Electro Barricade can no longer withstand as much damage as the Heavy Barricade.
- Planet Ebaro
- A Missile Minion has been spotted around node seven. Proceed with caution when landing on the planet.
- The Grungarian Soldiers have had a shift change with some Grungarian Brawlers around node one.
- QForce deserters have had their penalty greatly increased. (If you’re losing and don’t want to incur the big penalty use the Surrender option)
- Cadets are now notified when they have been penalized.
- Cadets remaining in the game after a cadet has deserted the match are given a win or loss depending on the current state of the match.
- Due to interference from solar flares opposing cadet ratings have been hidden in the character select screen of the lobby.
- You can no longer purchase perks for options that have been turned off in Custom games.
- Custom Game Screen clarity has been improved.
- Several stability improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
No word on a release date yet, but we imagine it’ll be within the next week or so.
Anything here you’re glad to see?