Available from today, Capcom have an epic fighting collection with some of their greatest hits.
To celebrate their lineage and history, 10 fighters come together for the first time, including all of the Darkstalkers games which is the first time they’ve been seen together outside of Japan.
Not just straight ports, however, online multiplayer has also been added to all games, as well as quality of life updates, and mid-game saves, training modes, and button customisation.
There’s also a museum of digital collectibles, like art, music, design documents, and much more. Elements can be unlocked via in-game progress
The titles included are…
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge – Previously unavailable outside of Japan!
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire – Previously unavailable outside of Japan!
- Red Earth – Releasing for the first time outside of arcades!
- Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
Purchasing the game before September 30 also entitles you to some special illustrations and tracks, along with Three Wonders in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
Capcom Fighting Collection is now available on PS4, Xbox, Switch and PC.