Not content with a game already bursting at the seams with extra content, Paradox Interactive have announced that their sixth expansion pack for Crusader Kings 2, Rajas of India, will be available to download from the 25th March.
Below is the official press release content:
“The all-conquering siddhas of strategy at Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today reveal the release date for Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India. Shining a spotlight on the Subcontinent, the sizzling sixth expansion for the universally-acclaimed strategy RPG Crusader Kings II will release through digital download portals on March 25th 2014.”
This is a huge update, including a vast expansion of the existing gameworld, new religions, and perhaps more importantly, Elephants! Who doesn’t love Elephants?!
Here’s a more complete list of added features:
- Rajas of India features twice the landmass of the base game.
- Play as an Indian ruler. Start a new and quite different type of game by playing as an Indian raja in 867 (if you have The Old Gods expansion) or at any point between 1066 to 1337 AD.
- Three new Unique Religions. Choose between the Buddhist, Jain and Hindu beliefs for different benefits.
- Caste System.
- Experience Indian Events & Decisions.
- Elephants and Jungles.
- Hundreds of new Provinces including Central Asia and large parts of Siberia too.
- New Interface Skin.
- Indian characters get a unique set of facial profiles and clothes.
- Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion.
For further details, you can also check out the following video from Paradox detailing the highlights of Rajas of India: