Moonlighter’s major expansion Between Dimensions will finally come to consoles next week.
Between Dimensions requires you to have beaten the base game in order to play the new content.
Some of the content within Between Dimensions is free, such as thieves invading your shops and an indecisive customer.
The Between Dimensions DLC adds…
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
If you haven’t played Moonlight yet, you really should. It’s really smart and fun.