Vlambeer has got back into the habit with a new update for their soon-to-release mutant massacre-em-up.
The game is available on Early Access via Steam and is being constantly updated by the team ahead of release.
Here’s the update…
- Sounds for Chicken.
- Sounds for Yung Venuz by Doseone.
- Sounds for Lil Hunter.
- Quadruple Machinegun!
- The stats for best kills, loops and difficulty now show what mutant you were playing with.
- Lower damage for the Snowbots.
- Y.V. with Throne Butt now gets an even faster reload rate.
- The low ammo sound effect no longer plays twice.
- No more errors when doing quick restart from the pause menu.
- Level generation has been optimized a bit, should be slightly faster.
- Eagle Eyes now affects the spread of triple and quadruple machineguns as well.
- Eyes now gives a tip about Telekinesis.
- First work on a new area started, but the Labs aren’t far along yet to make them accessible. Soon.
- Added Doseone to the credits.
- Plasma bullets now leave some smoke.
The update can be downloaded for all early access users right now.