It’s launch day for the absolutely excellent Persona 5 Royal and you should be excited.
This RPG of a generation game has had one hell of an upgrade with new characters, scenes, locations, tweaks and much more.
It’s almost like a brand new game, frankly!
And it turns out SEGA and Atlus have a ton more content to add with a bunch of new DLC packs.
You can buy them in one big collection for £49.99 or pick them up individually at differing prices.
There will also be 6 individual sets of DLC added in the bundle, including…
- Persona 5 Royal Velvet Room Costume and BGM set (£5.79)
- Persona 5 Royal Tracksuit Costume Set (Free)
- Persona 5 Royal SMT Strange Journey Redux Costume and BGM Set (£5.79)
- Persona 5 Royal Persona Q2 Costume and BGM Set (£5.79)
- Persona 5 Royal P5D Featherman Costume and BGM Set (£5.79)
- Persona 5 Royal P5D Costume and BGM Set (£5.79)
Meanwhile, the Persona 5 Royal Kazumi Costume Pack adds 4 new cosmetic outfits for newcomer Kasumi, normally £11.59.
The Persona 5 Royal Battle Bundle adds 7 sets of DLC, normally £7.99, including
- Challenge Remarkable Guest FULL MOON Set
- Challenge Remarkable Guest FOGGY DAY Set
- Battle Assist Pack
- Exploration Assist Pack
- Challenge Battle Extra Set
- Healing Item Set
- Skill Card Set
The Persona 5 Royal Persona Bundle includes 4 sets of Persona
- Izanagi-no-okami & Izanagi-no-okami Picaro set
- Female Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro Set
- Athena & Athena Picaro Set
- Persona Raoul
If you still need convincing about just how good Persona 5 Royal is, then take the time to read our review.