One of the real gems in the Playstation VR lineup – Battlezone VR – has received a significant patch ahead of the mid-November release date of PS4 Pro. This prepares the game for the improved 4k resolution, reflective lighting resolution, dynamic lighting and super-sampling resolution.
In addition, there have been some balancing tweaks and performance fixes which improve the overall performance of the game. Here’s a breakdown.
- Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced
- Difficulty randomisation more even throughout campaign
- Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign
- Improved clarity of particle effects
- Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence
- Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world
- Minor enemy behaviour tweaks
In further exciting news, there will be free DLC for the game in the weeks and months ahead. More on that as we get it.