Some new tidbits about Kingdom Hearts 3 have surfaced, thanks to a video from Square Enix Presents.
The new details are quite exciting and can be watched/heard right here.
To break them down in text form, though, here are the juicy nuggets we’ve gleaned…
- We may get to play as Riku and Kairi
- This is the final battle against Master Xehanort and will conclude that saga.
- The next-gen of Kingdom Hearts will be made to look more like Disney illustrations
- Online compatibility is being considered. More details later this year.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, according to Tetsuya Nomura, will prepare gamers for Kingdom Hearts 3.
- By pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix in North America, gamers will receive a free 24-page art book that contains exclusive sketches, as well as a never-before-seen piece of art created by Tetsuya Nomura himself.
- Nomura has stated that every world chosen for this iteration will be related to the game’s story.
- It has been explained that the battle system in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be similar to that of the series’ core entries (Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2), however other systems used in game spin-offs will likely be implemented.
- Nomura has confirmed that the incorporation of Final Fantasy characters in the Kingdom Hearts 3 game world is “under consideration.”
- The latest Square Enix monthly newsletter states that Kingdom Hearts 3 will feature a more “mature” Sora as the main character.
Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Looking forward to checking this out?
(Source: Square Enix Presents)