An all new mode has been added to Severed Steel as a free content update.
Rogue Steel is now available on consoles having previously released on PC back in October and adds a new game mode, levels and weapons, along with Gyro Support.
Here’s everything you’ll find in the latest update as documented in the recent PR.
- New game mode, Rogue Steel
- Gyro controls (Switch, PS4, PS5)
- 23 new Firefight mutators unlocked through Rogue Steel
- 6 new weapons
- 5 new modified enemy types
- 8 new exclusive Rogue Steel levels
- New Cannon Mode: Cutting Beam
- 10 Character skins to unlock in Rogue Mode
- 15 Cannon skins to unlock in Rogue Mode
The Rogue Steel update is now available for Severed Steel across all formats.