Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary has received some crucial updates on PC, including original sound FX quality and the workshop uploader.
Check out the full changelog below…
- Restored original sound FX quality
- Added option to disable auto-aim
- Updated Duke3D.GRP file to work with source ports, and included original DUKE.RTS file
- “Use” button now traces to the crosshair, removing the need to crouch to use low buttons
- Widescreen aspect ratios now increase viewport width (rather than clipping height)
- Fixed Prima Arena (E5L8) so players can get 100% kills
- Improved sound ducking when listening to dev commentary
- Fixed “Clear” and “Reset” buttons in the keyboard config menu having their functionality swapped
- Pushing up on the right analog stick no longer toggles the run state
- Fixed Workshop Uploader
- Fixed Workshop map display name issues
- Fixed bug with mini bosses sometimes killing themselves with their own projectiles
Have you been playing this remaster? What are your thoughts?
Shout out below.