Alan Wake 2 has finally been dated and we don’t have much longer to wait.
Announced for an October 17, 2023 release date during the PlayStation showcase, the game looks fantastic, horrifying and will apparently be a self contained experience.
The show won’t stop at release, though, as Remedy have confirmed there will be two premium expansions releasing post launch via an FAQ.
Details are scarce, for obvious reasons, but we do have titles to share for these expansions, and they’ll be familiar to Alan Wake fans – Night Springs and the Lake House.
Additionally, there will be free post launch support for the game but we don’t know what that looks like right now.
And if you pre-order the game or pick up the Deluxe Edition, you’ll get the following content.
- Expansion Pass (Night Springs Expansion and Lake House Expansion)
- Nordic Shotgun Skin for Saga (Part of the Expansion Pass)
- Parliament Shotgun Skin for Alan
- Crimson Windbreaker for Saga
- Celebrity Suit for Alan
- Lantern Charm for Saga
If you pre-order Standard or Deluxe Edition, you will receive the following digital pre-order items:
- Ornate Revolver Skin for Alan
- Survival Resources Pack for Saga
Alan Wake 2 is looking fantastic and it will launch on October 17, 2023 for PC, PlayStation and Xbox