New Football Manager Sim, FX Eleven received a new patch today. This adds an enhanced user interface, adjusted text, enhanced sim graphics and tons more.
There are also a ton of bug fixes in FX Eleven 2.4.2 that help improve the multiplayer and various other crashes.
Here’s the changelog..
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved algorithm for calculating the end result in “Final score” mode
- Increased time for non-practiced strategies (Watch game mode)
- Scouting messages now include country and division, making it easier to look for a player
- Improved quick editor that allows adjusting a player’s name by right clicking
- Enhanced user interface
- Improved video sequences before watching a game
- Enhanced system for displaying player achievements when they coincide with provisional standings (Watch game mode)
- Enhanced simulator graphics (Watch game mode)
- Adjustments in classification system
- Adjusted texts
- Adjusted player data base
- Multiplayer games that shut down when one of the managers is fired
- Multiplayer game crash when one of the managers is relegated to a division not included in the game
- Game crash after penalty shootouts
- Bug that caused additional penalties to be included in a shootout when changing from “Highlights” mode to “Watch game” mode for the second half of overtime
- Bug that caused too many red cards to be given in “Watch game” mode