Helldivers 2 is coming into view, launching early next month on PlayStation and PC simultaneously.
This is certainly a rare sight for a Sony title with PC releases usually coming months, even years later, but Helldivers 2 is certainly a beginning of a new era and an exciting one at that.
At launch, there’s several different editions and a variety of DLC options depending on which one you decide to pick up.
If you grab the standard edition, you’ll get three armor sets as a pre-purchase option.
- ‘TR-7 Ambassador of the Brand’ – Promotional armour made by SUMY Corp. as part of a highly successful marketing campaign for frozen yogurt.
- ‘TR-62 Knight’ – Crafted to deliver Justice to the darkest crevices of the galaxy.
- ‘TR-9 Cavalier of Democracy’ – Bearers of this armour ride no equine mount, but are nonetheless borne to battle atop the trusty steed of Liberty.
By picking up the Super Citizen Edition for a few pounds extra, however, you can also grab the following…
- ‘DP-53 Savior of the Free’ Armour Set.
- ‘Will of the People’ Cape.
- ‘MP-98 Knight’ Weapon.
- Super Citizen Status.
- Stratagem Hero Ship Game.
- ‘Steeled Veterans’ Premium Warbond.
Launching on February 8th, this highly anticipated sequel is offering some epic squad based warfare at a low price, and it comes complete with some great cosmetic options. Sounds perfect.
Helldivers 2 launches on PC and PS5 on February 8th.