The first Mario Kart 8 DLC pack arrives next week with eight very familiar tracks.
We now have full confirmation of what to expect in the first wave, with all other waves to be confirmed overtime. It will be a mix of courses from Mario Kart Tour, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Super Circuit and more.
There will be two new Cups to compete in, each broken down into four courses each. Within the Golden Dash Cup, there’s…
- Paris Promenade – Mario Kart Tour
- Toad Circuit – Mario Kart 7
- Choco Mountain – Mario Kart 64
- Coconut Mall – Mario Kart Wii
Then in the Lucky Cat Cup, you’ll find…
- Tokyo Blur – Mario Kart Tour
- Shroom Ridge – Mario Kart DS
- Sky Garden – Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Ninja Hideaway – Mario Kart Tour
The remaining five waves will launch between now and the end of 2023. We’ve no word on when to expect those individually, but you can now pre-order the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pack to get access to Wave 1 from next week.
Alternatively, if you have the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack, you’ll get access to all courses as part of your subscription.