A much needed patch for WWE 2K20 is now available for all formats, fixing a ton of in-game issues.
Among the fixes are improved ‘online stability’ characters ‘warping’ , hair physics (of all things) and referee actions.
WWE 2k20 is a game that certainly needs the help. We haven’t had a chance to check how effective this patch is but we’ll report back soon.
Meantime, here’s the full patch notes.
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag