Left Alive from Square Enix is out next week and will receive a Survival Pack DLC with all Day One Edition orders.
Made by developers of both Metal Gear and Armored Core, you’re transported to the year 2127 in fictional Novo Slava, a city full of mechs and ruins.
As three different characters with unique paths, you have to find a way to restore peace and bring about an end to the conflict.
The Day One Edition may help with that as it comes with a Survival Pack DLC which gives, the following
- An ammo pack which offers extra bullets for your characters
- The U5-11-15 Klyuch which is a different colour variant of the standard version
- A recovery item set that restores health
- A grenade pack full of different types with powerful abilities
- A light body armor which reduces damage taken from attacks
And if you get the game digitally, you can also snag yourself a PS4 Statis Theme.
If you’re looking for a definitive edition, there’s also a Mech Edition of the game which gives you your own action figure, as well as a collector’s box, hardback art collection, and steelbook case. Sounds neat.
Left Alive releases March 5th on PC and PS4.