A new update for the Xbox One SmartGlass App on iOS has gone live today. Bringing the Xbox One SmartGlass App to v2.3, the update includes some bug fixes, but also introduces a brand new dedicated hub for all video clips made with the game DVR.
The Friends section has also been revamped, making it easier to see who is online and what they’re play. The feed also has a new look and feel.
From the SmartGlass App, you can also close snapped apps on your Xbox One.
Finally, connection problems that previously existed on the App that link it to Xbox One have been cleared up.
The update is a relatively small 25.6mb and can be grabbed right now. Here’s the changelog.
– Bug fixes
– Added a dedicated hub for clips you make with Game DVR
– Now it is even easier to see who is online and what they are playing
– In Friends, the activity feed has a new look and feel
– Close snapped apps on Xbox One
– Improved help for Xbox One connection problems